Sunday, December 15, 2013

No More

So over the last couple of months I have started multiple blog posts, but never finished any of them. And the reason why is sad. And kind of stupid.

For some reason the last few months have been very...blugh. I made it through every day, but I was just coasting through. There was no joy, no excitement; I was tired all the time and irritated easily. There are explanations for this, but none of them are very good and would really be me just trying to rationalize my developed apathy. So the blog became a casualty, neglected and ignored, because I just didn't care enough.

No more. The last two weeks I have been working on finding and acknowledging all the blessings in my life, and to find gratitude and joy in them. And it's been working. Slowly but surely I am enjoying each day a little more, laughing a little longer, and smiling more often.

So the blog will live on. I need to document all the wonderful things we've been experiencing, and I need to ENJOY doing it! So enjoy on!

No comments:

Post a Comment