Monday, June 2, 2014

Catchin' Up

Now that I've FINALLY finished blogging about Europe, it's time for updates.

Shortly after Christmas I went to a class on decorating on a budget, and one thing that was mentioned was that sometimes all you have to do is rearrange the furniture to give yourself the change that you want in your space. So I went home and a couple of hours later...voila! I had never really liked being in our apartment (it felt kind of like a cave to me) but after moving things around and adding a lamp I actually started to enjoy our tiny little apartment.

Before...

After. I understand that in many ways the picture
above actually looks better, but trust me, it was DEFINITELY
better after.

Then there was the time we had an awesome Chinese New Years party with our Flagship friends. I didn't take any pictures at the party, but we pulled out almost everything Chinese we could find and then didn't put any of it away for a month...


And there was that time that Spencer made me yummy breakfast for my birthday. Which is so sweet by itself, but at the time I had to be at work by 6:30 so it meant waking up at 5:30 am for him just to make me breakfast! Awesome husband award to Spencer!


And I have a new niece! So there was lots of lovin's to give to that cute face.





Bah!

And I made cinnamon rolls by myself for the first time ever. Not perfect, but still delicious. Hm, maybe I should try them again this week...


Then the sun finally started to come out on a regular basis, so Sunday walks became a thing...




And then Spencer and I bought a car. But then decided to buy a house the next day. So now we're trying to sell said car. Anyone want a Lexus?


And there was that one time when we went to watch another rockin' niece totally kick trash at her soccer game...


While Spencer played adorably
with her little sister




And we went to Idaho a few times because my other niece is FREAKIN' adorable and we love hanging out with my sister and her hubster.





Michelle's are better than mine...




Bah! That face, it kills me.





Aren't they precious?!




Yay updates!

5 comments:

  1. Yay updates, indeed!!!! Now I need to hear about your trip across the country and your new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of Spencer and Emma make me just SMILE and say Dawhhhhhhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your house!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete