Saturday, June 14, 2014

GRADUATION

I do not have words for how happy and excited I was for Spencer at graduation. I seriously felt like I would explode with pride. So I'm going to let the pictures do the talking, and at the end I'll put what I posted on facebook that day because I literally cannot think of any other words to use to express my joy!






Pres. Samuelson's last graduation.

Commencement

President Uchtdorf!






















"HE DID IT!!! I cannot even describe how incredibly proud I am of Spencer today. He has worked SO HARD to make it to today. 8 years ago Spencer entered BYU as a freshman, but since then he has served a 2 year LDS mission to Taiwan, traveled to more countries than we can keep track of, married the woman of his dreams :), completed 4 internships, spent a year in China, received a full-time job offer for after graduation before he even started his senior year, and graduated with both a Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering AND a Bachelor of Arts in Chinese.

Spencer, I love you more than words can say, and while I have loved our life together so far, I am so much more excited for the next chapter! Congratulations Sweetheart, you did it!"

25 April 2014

1 comment: