Sunday, September 9, 2012

Feel Free To Laugh

I know, I know, this is going to sound completely ridiculous. But I am SO HAPPY right now! My biggest adjustment to China has definitely been/will definitely always be trying to cook meals that feel like home. I started missing certain foods before I even left the States. I knew we could get most things but that they would be expensive and so we wouldn't get to have them very often, if ever. So when I saw these on the shelves today for an awesomely low price, I literally almost jumped up and down with excitement.

KETCHUP! For those of you who don't know, I love ketchup. It was actually one of the specifically mentioned food items that I had told Spencer I would miss most during our time in China. And it is so reasonably priced that we can get it whenever we need it!

China is looking just a little bit better every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment