Monday, October 1, 2012

I BAKED!

We got a toaster oven last week. And all we had used it for was to make toast. So when we were asked to bring something sweet to our weekly Sunday Flagship dinner, I thought I would try it out for reals.

Ok, yes, I tasted it, I admit it. But I had to make
sure it wasn't burnt, right?

Oh my beautiful heaven. They turned out great, I didn't burn them (I was worried), and they were gone in a flash. And I am VERY excited to explore the extra options I now have.

Oh, and I found Mac N Cheese at the foreign goods store for half off the regular price. Craving satisfied.

Yes, it has ketchup on it. Get over it.


2 comments:

  1. the brownies look great, the mac and cheese however looks pretty gross :) hehe love you guys! glad to see you're not starving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm judging you for putting ketchup on that mac and cheese.

    ReplyDelete