Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Belated Easter

Spencer and I spent Easter Sunday in an airport trying to get back to Utah after my sister Michelle's wedding, so Spencer's mom was so sweet and thought it would be fun for everyone to dye eggs and have an Easter Egg hunt together. Let me tell you, dying eggs with all (pretty much) adults is hilarious. So much pondering, so much pre-planning, so much ridiculousness.


I don't know what was happening in that picture, but it's too funny to not post. But it really was fun to design and tease and just be around each other.



And of course, after you dye eggs you have to hunt them. The best part of our hunt? We did it at night. I don't know about you, but I've never had an Easter egg hunt at night (or with all adults), but it was AWESOME.


First we just searched in the dark, and when we thought we had found all that we could...


My loving husband shoving me out of the way to get to an egg first

we put on our headlamps and kept searching.


Six adults, 178 eggs (mostly plastic, for the record), one tiny backyard. It was incredible how well Spencer's dad was able to hide so many eggs in so little space.


Happy belated Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment